Contract To Hire or Permanent roles.
Client will sponsor.
Prefer local Boston candidates. If not local, will have to be on client site Mon – Thurs, and can work remote on Fridays.
Tech skills include Python, R and Tensorflow.
Ability to develop and deploy DS and ML/AI models in the Cloud – AWS, Azure, GCS
Business domain ideally should be Risk or Customer/Marketing Data Analytics for Boston, but open to other business domains
The Expertise You Have
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Statistics, Operations Research, Machine Learning or related technical fields.
- Advanced knowledge in model evaluation, tuning and performance, operationalization and scalability of scientific techniques and establishing decision strategies.
- Hands on experience developing supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms (regression, decision trees/random forest, neural networks, feature selection/reduction, clustering, parameter tuning, etc.),
- Experience in evaluating and making decisions around the use of new or existing tools for a project.
- Experience in projects involving large scale-multi dimensional databases, complex business infrastructure, and cross-functional teams. Three to five successfully launched ML projects would be ideal.
- Programming skills in Python, Spark, Scala, R or MatLab
The Skills You Bring
- Your solid skills in algorithm development and predictive modeling
- You have deep knowledge of some combination of the following:
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Deep Learning, Neural Networks
- Real Time Event Detection and Scoring
- Time series analysis, Econometrics
- Robotic Process Automation
- Cloud ML
The Value You Deliver
You will partner with business stakeholders to identify/prioritize top AI opportunities, create business/technical requirements, transform large volumes of data into AI-driven solutions using creative, cutting edge open source methods/technologies, lead ML strategy and road map planning, work across teams and influence the direction of external teams. The ideal candidate will combine expert AI/ML/Open Source/Tech knowledge with hands on experience building algorithms/models/programming and outstanding business skills (revenue/cost drivers, customer experience, customer journey, communication, etc.) to manage and deliver complex/critical projects driving significant value.
Company DescriptionWe welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
401K Retirement Saving Plan
Life & Disability Insurance
Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
Employee Discount Program’s
Referral Bonus Program’s
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.