Autonomous Driving - Planning / Robotics Research Engineer
- 309 N Pastoria Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
“Invented for Life” drives us at Bosch and our vision of future mobility. Autonomous vehicles will change the way we move. Bosch and Mercedes have partnered together to make this future a reality!
We are a growing team disrupting the Autonomous Driving revolution by solving some of the most challenging robotics and artificial intelligence problems. We are looking for visionaries in autonomous navigation systems with expertise in software development.
Perform research, develop, implement and evaluate algorithms in one or more of the following fields:
- Planning under uncertainty, probabilistic approaches in robotics, and novel ways for risk-aware intelligent decision making in uncertain environments
- Machine learning techniques for novel autonomous driving applications including traffic prediction and planning
- Kinodynamic motion planning
- M.S. in Robotics, Computer Science, Mechatronics, or Electrical Engineering
- 1 + years experience in at least one of the following fields: planning under uncertainty, traffic prediction, motion planning
- 1+ years programming experience in C++
- Ph.D. in Robotics, computer science, Mechatronics, or Electrical Engineering
- Working knowledge of recent machine learning algorithms
- Experience developing, understanding and implementing complex algorithms efficiently and correctly
- Knowledge of Linux, and development on Linux systems
- Experience with system integration and software architecture
For more information about Bosch's collaboration with Mercedes-Benz, please visit the link below:
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)