Job DescriptionLead Data Scientist If you are a Lead Data Scientist with experience, please read on!What You Will Be Doing- Communicate complex quantitative analyses in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to management and executive level audiences while being able to build relationships with their partners
- Maintains, and collects structured and unstructured data sets for analysis and reporting
- Creates reports, projections, models, and presentations to support business strategy and tactics
- Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance
- Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks
- Works under minimal supervision and uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of actionWhat You Need for this PositionRequired Qualifications
- Master's Degree
- 8+ years of technical experience
- 2+ years of project leadership experience
- Experience Obtaining data from multiple, disparate data sources including structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
- Using machine learning and data mining techniques to understand the patterns in large volumes of data, identify relationships, detect data anomalies, and classify data sets.
- Experience with cloud-based ecosystems (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience in NLP with Audio and Video data
- Experience in Image Processing
- Strong programming skills in at least one language such as Python, Java, Scala or R.
- Successfully demonstrated experience in working on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial in a collaborative fashion alongside other individuals or teams.
- Experience in creating reports, projections, models, and presentations to support business.
- Specifically, has experience with Deep Learning models, AI development, agile software launching, Tensorflow experience, and/or working with data integration developers to assess data quality and define data processing business rules for cleansing, aggregation, enhancement, supporting analysis and predictive modeling activities.
- Designing and building algorithms and predictive models using techniques such as linear and logistic regression, support vector machines, ensemble models (random forest and/or gradient boosted trees), neural networks, and clustering techniques.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks
- Ability to works under minimal supervision, using independent judgment
- Presenting complex analysis results tailored to different audiences (e.g. technical, manager, executive) in a highly consumable and actionable form including the use of data visualizations
- Ph. D Degree
- Experience with deploying model pipelines across various technologies, such as Kubernetes or Docker.
- Experience working with data from wearables and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Experience deploying ML with wearables, apps, IoT, etc.
- Interested in coaching and mentoring junior talent to grow the next generation of Data Scientists
- Experience working in Agile environments (i.e. Jira)
- Experience in Healthcare dataWhat's In It for You- Highly competitive base pay
- Supplemental pay, including overtime
- Recognition pay
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
- Discounted pre-paid legal
- Homeowner's and auto quote services
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Health plan incentives
- Supplemental health and long-term care
- Employee assistance program
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid time off, holidays, volunteer time and jury duty pay
- Employee charity matching program
- Parking discounts and transit servicesSo, if you are a Lead Data Scientist with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.