Job DescriptionPrincipal Data Scientist;
The ideal candidate will have at least theirs masters in a relevant field, preferably their PHD along with 5+ years in a similar role. More importantly you must have a fundamental understanding of AI and DL and be comfortable with RNN, CNN, LSTM, GRU, Genetic Algorithms, Reinforcement Learning. In addition to having fundamental knowledge, Hands on experience developing supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms, using relevant programming languages, mathematical/statistical/Client languages and platforms and big data tools and languages is required
The Purpose of Your Role
You will partner with business stakeholders to identify/prioritize top AI opportunities, create business/technical requirements, transform large volumes of data into AI-driven solutions using creative, cutting edge open source methods/technologies, lead Client strategy and road map planning, work across teams and influence the direction of external teams. The ideal leader will combine expert AI/Client/Open Source/Tech knowledge with hands on experience building algorithms/models/programming and outstanding business skills (revenue/cost drivers, customer experience, customer journey, communication, etc.) to manage and deliver complex/critical projects driving significant value to our organization.
The Skills You Bring
- Experience with TensorFlow, Keras, Theano, CUDA, and/or DSSTNE.
- Experience with advanced Client techniques (RNN, CNN, LSTM, GRU, Genetic Algorithms, Reinforcement Learning, etc.).
- Experience with voice recognition, natural language processing, and computer vision
- Experience building and delivering complex systems that leverage various machine learning algorithms or technologies that integrate well with other organization-wide systems and can scale effectively.
- Experience in developing and/or launching Client algorithms/frameworks using cloud infrastructure.
- Previous experience in digital-native organizations (Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc.) and/or the Financial Services industry.