Job DescriptionSenior Robotics Software Engineer With headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA, we are a growing robotics research company with a mission to make space more accessible to the world. We have over 30 prior and on-going contracts with NASA, and continue to negotiate for more upcoming missions.
We're looking for a Senior Robotics Software Engineer to join our R&D group, and lead our effort to develop advanced robotics solutions for lunar exploration! Must be willing to relocate to Pittsburgh (some assistance is provided).What You Will Be DoingYou'll be responsible for architecture, development and field testing of core algorithms and software for real-time multi-senor robotic state estimation, guidance and control systems.
- Field testing and performance verification of robotic software
- Presenting results to clients and the research community
- Contributing to novel research and research proposalsWhat You Need for this PositionREQUIRED:
- Experience with robotics applications for GPS-denied navigation, localization, SLAM, computer vision, LiDAR processing, nonlinear optimization, Kalman filtering, or state estimation with factor graphs
- Strong software engineering background (C++ and Python)
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Robotics, or a related field
- An interest/passion for space robotics!
It's a plus if you have:
- Experience with ROS, GTSAM, OpenCV, or PCL
- Experience with sensor processing for IMUs, cameras, or LiDAR
- Experience with unmanned aerial systems
- Experience with robotics simulation environments
- Experience with writing research/commercial proposalsWhat's In It for YouOutside of our one-of-a-kind projects, we offer an awesome/positive company culture and career advancement opportunities. Other benefits include:
- Great healthcare!
- Unlimited vacation
- Relocation assistanceSo, if you are an experienced Robotics Software Engineer, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.