Brain Corp is a San Diego-based AI company that specializes in the development of self-driving technology. Our AI tech represents the next generation of artificial brains for robots - it enables machines to perceive, learn, and navigate complex environments, while avoiding people and obstacles. We partner with commercial equipment manufacturers, and global consumer electronics brands, to transform their products into self-driving robots.
We are looking for candidates with advanced knowledge in the fields of machine learning and adaptive data processing.
As a core member of our AI Division, you will work with our world-class team of engineers and scientists to build a platform for the next generation of intelligent machines. Your experience will be pivotal in advancing our mission: safe and reliable robots everywhere.
- M.S. or Ph.D. Degree in computer science, Software engineering or a related field
- Strong experience with classification and regression algorithms
- Strong experience in machine learning techniques (unsupervised, supervised, reinforcement, demonstration) and optimization algorithms
- Strong coding skills Python and C++ in Linux environment
- Extensive experience converting publications to actual implementations
Extras that make the difference:
- 4+ years industry experience
- Experience in deep neural network packages (e.g. TensorFlow, Theano)
- Experience designing and developing robotic systems using a robotic middleware (such as ROS), and existing libraries and tools
- Track record of research excellence or/and experience converting publications to actual implementations
- Experience with continuous integration, deployment and release management tools
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodology
- Proven system integration and software architecture skills
- Experience launching products containing machine learning algorithms
This position is located in our San Diego headquarters and reports to the VP of Engineering & AI