We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to help us build-out artificial intelligence capabilities into our existing line of cloud product services. You will be responsible for developing software components for our products to utilize machine learning for the recognition of document image data, forms and handwriting. Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning application subsystems to eliminate the need for human processing.
- Software architecture, design and implementation
- Train & Validate TensorFlow Models for Hand Written Text Recognition
- Deploy TensorFlow Models in Azure cloud that support multi-threading
- Build a service (API) to access deployed model in Azure and validate image text
- Create an automated schedule to daily train model with new data to improve accuracy
- Build multiple versions of TensorFlow Model based on accuracy improvement and deploy improved model version to Azure cloud
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Engineering and 10+ years of software development experience
- Proven experience with Machine learning technologies such as TensorFlow
- Experience with Python, Python Packages, OpenCV and Keras
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- U.S. citizenship required
- Must pass a security background check.
- Commercial application development experience
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and C#
- RESTful Web Service development
- Must be able to work independently and remotely
- Must be detail oriented with good oral and written communication skills
This position has possible option in future to hire into a full time permanent position.