Infosys USWT-CIS Consultant US Data Engineer TX/IL/CA
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the worlds largest enterprises digital transformations
As a Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this Dallas, TX or Chicago, IL or Long Beach, CA. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Desired Skills & Experience
Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
· At least 4 years of experience in software development, using Python or Java with a strong understanding of Object Oriented programming, design patterns and microservices architecture
· At least 2 years of direct experience in designing and building multi-dimensional data models to improve accessibility, efficiency, and quality of data using Python
· Knowledgeable in developing APIs/API clients for data modeling, data access and data storage
· Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
· Hands-on experience with popular tools and libraries for data analysis and visualization like Jupyter, Pandas, Numpy, Flask, Seaborn etc.
· In-depth understanding of software development processes and agile methodologies are preferred.
· Experience in designing and developing ETL pipelines, working with SQL/NoSQL and expertise in writing advanced SQL queries is a plus.
· Experience with developing applications on Linux and hands-on experience using tools like Git/Bitbucket/TFS and JIRA
· Additional courses on data science and machine learning is a plus
· Background in statistics and experience in development of applications using Natural Language Processing libraries (SpaCy/Tensorflow/TFLearn) are a huge plus
· Work/project experience with big data and Hadoop ecosystem is a plus
· Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment is a plus
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
See related AI ML Jobs