At TomTom… You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better. We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What you’ll do
· Have a direct impact on our solutions for automated HD mapping, closely interacting with R&D engineers
· Design, implement and extend our large-scale codebase in Python & TensorFlow, containing both prototyping and production code
· Implement internal tools and services to make our machine learning solutions work in production
· Defining and being able to build a highly accurate map is essential for precise localization and navigation of a self-driving car. As we need to be able to update and maintain our maps continuously, approaches to fully automate and scale this process are key in our research strategy
What you’ll need
· 5+ Years of Experience with Python software development and knowledge of the latest frameworks as Django, Flask, Pyramid, Twisted, Tornado, Pytorch or TensorFlow
· Experience developing embedded systems or algorithms
What’s nice to have
· knowledge of STL, Boost, QT, Loki, OpenCV, Poco or similar frameworks
· Machine learning and AI knowledge
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – it’s how we make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple because life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer TomTom is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?
See related AI ML Jobs