Our data science team is seeking an experienced machine learning engineer. The successful candidate will work with the data science and AI engineering teams to select algorithms, implement new methodologies, and formulate solutions to challenging problems.
- Design, train and deliver machine learning solutions to a wide range of datasets: from small datasets to big data, time series to 3D matrices, both unlabeled and labeled.
- Implement, test and validate new algorithms in a way that can be used by the data science team.
- Formulate learning algorithms in complex multi-physics systems with diverse data sets.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest machine learning techniques by reviewing literature, attending conferences, etc.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment to brainstorm, design, implement and deliver ML solutions to some of the most challenging industrial IOT problems
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ph.D. in EE, CS or related field
- Experience in the application of ML algorithms in general and deep learning in particular
- Experience with deep learning algorithms and techniques, including but not limited to:
- CNN, LSTM, RNN
- TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch
- Optimization Techniques
- Reinforcement Learning
- Programming experience one or more of the following:
- Python, Java, Matlab
- Graph-based Machine Learning
- Research experience with high impact publications
- Application of ML in industrial projects