Carfeine is a technology company currently serving the automotive industry. We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer with a strong background in Google Ads to build intelligent systems that help our customers to launch the most successful marketing campaigns. Our systems leverages diverse data sources to present marketing tips, and pricing allocations. We will be focused on personalization and developing a number of intelligent agents to be launched on a cross-channel platform.
There is a possibility of conversion to FTE but it is not required.
• Provide insights and test machine learning and deep learning frameworks for products under development
• As an individual contributor provide production-ready code for integrations into overall artificial intelligence products
• Reports to the CTO and has a strong collabaration with the Product Owner
• Work in tandem with data scientist/data analyst to train and test algorithmic designs
• Synthesize and summarize machine learning research papers and provide executive summary to CTO & SWE team
• Masters or Ph.D. and advanced mathematics coursework
• 7+ years’ software engineering, and/or research experience
• Intimate knowledge of the Google Ad data object ecosystem and the Google Ads API
• Proven track record of success in the form of publications, patents or execution of successful AI technologies
• Ability to work as an individual contributor, independently and with minimal supervision
• Ability to work in a team environment when needed, providing deliverables to other team members on time and to specifications
• Exceptional understanding of machine learning, statistics, and deep learning frameworks
• Individuals with advanced degrees or post-graduate licenses in data science, machine learning or deep learning preferred
Preference given to individuals in the Austin, TX or Washington, DC areas, but not required.