Growing and highly stable company has an immediate need for a Business Data Analyst. In this role, you will work primarily on the analytics side of the business, interpreting business needs and questions coming from key stakeholders. You will interact heavily with the business, take a question/request, and then understand what to do with it (interpret the need, find the data points, and make use of the information from a data analytics standpoint to provide business insight). There is a lot of work in Excel in this role, and a sharp mind with attention to detail is needed. You must be a quick learner and dive in and learn the business. This is an excellent company with low turnover, competitive salaries, bonus plans, excellent 401K, and much more!
- Bachelor's Degree, preference for math, statistics, finance, CS, etc.
- 1+ years' experience working with statistics and predictive tools.
- Advanced MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, macros, connecting to SQL, etc.).
- Experience working with SQL Server (2016 preferred).
- Pluses - Tableau or PowerBI; SAS; R; Python.