Location - Philadelphia, PA
Position - Data Architect (Senior Level) To $200K Base + Bonus
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Deep expertise in Data Governance, Data Architecture, Data Protection, Unified Reference Architecture
- View of Data from a Holistic data architecture perspective
- Java, Scala, .Net, Python, etc. + Unix/Linux, Windows, MacOS
- Experience with emerging technologies specifically in security and infrastructure.
- Parallel and Distributed Processing Systems, Information Retrieval, Data Mining, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Statistical Computing, Very Large Scale Databases, Knowledge Representation, Knowledge Organization, and High-Performance Computing.
While rolling up to the Lead Data Architect, you yourself will provide leadership, guidance, mentorship, etc. in all data architectural and structural design. In this role there will be a heavy emphasis placed on Data Protection. As the architect you're always thinking best practices, governance, core data principles, etc. You will work with diverse business and organizational groups driving data centric initiatives.
(Available Upon Request)