Applied Machine Learning Engineer - Austin TX
Lawrence Harvey is working with a phenomonal client here in the Austin that is transforming how enterprises execute on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning projects . It is a product based company quickly making a name for themselves, largely specializaing in visualization and NLP. They are looking for a team lead to help meet the demand of their increasing clientele.
As an Applied Machine Learning Engineer, you are responsible for implementing and maintaining AI capabilities in the AI Enablement Platform and related software products.
It is important to have extensive experience in evaluating, integrating and deploying machine learning algorithms in a SaaS software platform.
- 2+ years of experience integrating machine learning algorithms into cloud platforms, including resource provisioning, installation, scaling, and validation, as well as building, training, and monitoring the machine learning production models
- 5+ years of experience in developing software in Java, C++/C, and/or Python
- Experience with all or some of the following machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, image processing, and data and image analysis tools (Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe2, Torch/PyTorch OpenCV/FastCV, numpy, scipy, and scikit-learn)
- Experience with data transformations, API wrappers and output formats used with machine learning algorithms
- Hands-on, in-depth experience with AWS or other cloud infrastructure technologies
This company is truly changing the way data is processed and transformed within the visualization and NLP sphere. Be a part of something that is on the forefront of how we transform data.