Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements, in conjunction with the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value, provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/ or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward. We partner with our clients to help transform their data into an Appreciating Business Asset.
As part of our Data Business Group, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and thats why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing network of technology and data experts, who are taking on todays biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have an opportunity to work in roles such as Data Scientist, Data Engineer, or Chief Data Officer covering all aspects of Data including Data Management, Data Governance, Data Intelligence, Knowledge Graphs, and IoT. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!
Data Intelligence professionals define strategies and develop/deliver solutions and processes for managing enterprise-wide data throughout the data lifecycle from capture to processing to usage across all layers of the application architecture.
A professional in this position within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands and contributes to the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to organization goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with client directors.
- Will interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on database experience, including RDBMS (Postgres, Oracle, MySQL, etc.) and NoSQL (document, key-value, or column stores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase), and modeling / assembling datasets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development, scripting languages, and Big Data technologies (Hadoop and Spark ecosystems).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience gathering and analyzing requirements, converting them to technical specifications.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in micro-service integration and/or UI development.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in full life cycle Data Intelligence project from functional design to deployment.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in data integration (batch and/or API), data quality and data integrity concepts.
- Bachelors Degree or Associate Degree with 6 years of work experience or equivalent work experience of 12 years.
- Travel required up to 100%.
- Experience with ontology development and management.
- Experience with Semantic and Linked Data concepts, such as RDF, OWL, etc.
- Hands on experience with graph databases or RDF stores (Neo4j, Stardog, ArandoDB, OrientDB, Jaunus Graph, etc.)
- Experience with graph query languages, graph query optimization, and graph data indexing and storage.
- Exposure to writing POVs on emerging Knowledge Graph technologies.
- Experience building big data pipelines and architectures.
- Experience with building data ETL data pipelines and architectures for large-scale applications.
- Working knowledge of message queueing, stream processing, and scalable data pipelines.
- Experience with data science tools like scikit-learn, H2O, TensorFlow, etc.
- Experience with data quality tools to profile, cleanse, standardize and enrich data.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and leading a medium sized team and delivering Data Intelligence solutions
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.