San Diego, CA
- Design, build and maintain software, develop software infrastructure and development environments, and transition older products and capabilities to the new architectures.
- Produce effective and powerful solutions to complex problems in areas such assoftware engineering, data analytics, automation,and cybersecurity.
- Perform analysis of existing and emerging operational and functional requirements to support the current and future systems capabilities and requirements.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, architecture, development, and support in many different technologies directly to government customers.
- Perform schedule planning and program management tasks as required.
- Perform Risk Analysis for implementation of program requirements.
- Assist in the development of requirements documents.
- Other duties as required.
- A current active secret clearance is required to be considered for this role.
- A Bachelors Degree in data science, data analytics, computer science, or a related technical discipline is required.
- Three to five (3-5) years providing software engineering support to a DoD program office.
- Experience working with data-rich problems through research or programs.
- Experience with computer programming or user experience/user interface.
- Demonstrated knowledge completing projects with large or incomplete data and the ability to recommend solutions.
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms including convolutional neural networks (CNN), regression, classification, clustering, etc.
- Experience using deep learning frameworks (preferably TensorFlow).
- Experience designing and developing professional software using Linux, Python, C++, JAVA, etc.
- Experience applying Deep/Machine Learning technology to solve real-world problems:
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Extending the companys data with third-party sources of information when needed.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Experience processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Experience performing ad-hoc analyses and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Experience creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Must be able to travel one to three (1-3) times per year.