San Diego, CA
Xsense.ai is developing full stack solutions for autonomous driving for next generation of transportation. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about autonomous vehicles to join in and help us build best in class autonomous vehicles.
We are looking for passionate systems engineer with strong system design skills and experience. You will design and implement algorithms for autonomous driving modules such as sensor fusion, localization, camera perception, and radar perception.
You will be working with a team of best in class computer vision and AI systems and software engineers to ensure best localization performance on our autonomous vehicles. Your work will ensure that we deliver most reliable mass market autonomous vehicle solution.
- Research and develop algorithms for one or more autonomous driving modules such as localization, sensor fusion, camera perception, and radar perception.
- Push the boundaries of state of the art algorithms to get the best in class performance.
- Work closely with software and test team members on development and optimization of algorithms on target platforms.
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- PhD or Masters in electrical engineering, computer science, or related field
- Proficient in developing algorithms in either C/C++, Python or Matlab
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Solid foundation in filtering and state estimation, modeling, and probability
- Hands on experience in automotive radar signal processing
- Expertise in computer vision and machine learning
- Experience in sensor fusion with multiple sensor modalities for perception.
- Experience with deep learning-based perception techniques for camera and radar signals
- Hands on experience in inertial navigation, GNSS and localization
What do we provide:
- , supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunity to make significant impact on transportation revolution by the means of advancing autonomous driving
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies with the top talent in the field
- Competitive compensation package
- Snacks, lunches and fun activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.