We are looking for a Knowledge Engineer (f/m) who has experience with NLP and Machine Learning and wants to join our Semantic team in Frankfurt, Germany. Beyond the required skills and abilities, we are looking for a highly passionate, optimistic, and confident individual who can work with equal dedication for projects that come along.
What you'll be doing
- Apply Machine Learning and NLP techniques to develop high-end software solutions for the world’s leading real estate companies
- Develop knowledge representations and vertical ontologies
- Create and maintain linguistic resources (text corpora, dictionaries, rules, etc.)
- Perform testing and validation of information
- Utilize Knowledge Management’s best practices to develop solutions
What you need
- Experience in Machine learning and NLP, especially with text processing
- Confident in one programming language (e.g.: Python, Ruby, Java, etc)
- Good knowledge of programming libraries and frameworks for ML or NLP (e.g.: numpy, mathplotlib, pandas, WEKA, DL4J, MLlib, Tensorflow, Keras)
- Understanding of Semantic Web technologies stack
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Detailed orientated, structured and sociable teamplayer
- Proficient written and spoken English
We are looking forward to meeting you! Apply now!