We are engineers, designers and technologists, united by the idea of shaping the future. Our mission is to reimagine the manufacturing process. It will be fully software defined. It will be driven entirely by AI. This will mean new products will get to market much quicker.
Now we are working on creating a flexible robotic factory managed by AI. We are developing and integrating a stack of products that will facilitate the whole production process from design to manufacturing. Our goal is complex and deeply rooted in science. We understand that it is only achievable in collaboration across diverse disciplines and knowledge domains.
We're looking for Computer Vision Lead to become a part of the team in our new Berlin office.
About the project:
We want our robots to have a perfect vision. As a team leader, you will manage a distributed team of high-skilled engineers as well as create algorithms for identification, localization and tracking of objects based on both classic computer vision and deep learning.
- Proficiency with C/C++, Python
- Strong knowledge of CV algorithms, ML/DL algorithms
- Extensive experience in OpenCV, TensorFlow, CUDA
- Deep understanding of optimization methods, machine learning, linear algebra, theory of chances, math statistics, realtime systems
- Experience to manage distributed teams
- Fluency in English
Will be an advantage:
- IoT experience
- location systems
- Working with sensors of various types (2D / 3D cameras, lidars, 3D scanners)
- Development of computer vision algorithms
- Solving the problem of identification and localization of the object
- Development of visual quality control system
What we offer:
- To join highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing the unique product
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches
- Yearly educational budget - we support your ambitions to learn
- Relocation package - we would like to make your start as smooth as possible
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment
- Cozy co-working space in Berlin-Mitte with an access to a terrace