Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Accenture Analytics delivers insight driven outcomes at scale to help organizations improve performance. Our extensive capabilities range from accessing and reporting on data to advanced modeling, forecasting, and sophisticated statistical analysis. Specifically we...
- Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
- Design and develop reusable analytical assets using advanced statistical and computational methods
- Proactively monitor and analyze complex systems to understand, diagnose, and continuously improve key performance indicators
- Pilot sophisticated advanced analytics & innovative analytics solutions to prove value
- Work closely with business leaders to understand needs and assist with architecting and deploying innovative solutions
- Operate at the frontier of innovative analytics; introduce and implement newest market developments & trends in analytics
- Optimize Resources processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics, and outcomes
- Build, deploy, maintain and scale advanced analytic solutions that reduce complexity and cost
- Partner and team with technology solution providers to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Offer our clients end to end solutions and services
The Consultant is responsible for delivery on Resources analytics projects. This process requires the use of advanced statistical analysis in a Resources industry.
The Key Responsibilities Include
- Client-facing interaction including providing analyses, recommendations, presentations and advice to clients.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Understands client use cases / user stories and maps them to solutions based on best practice.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Project-based analytics including but not limited to: Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Comparative Effectiveness Analysis, Failure Analysis, Big Data Analytics, Optimization, Demand Forecasting, Customer Segmentation, Customer Analytic Record.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree required in related field; strong preference for fields of study in the data science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering and information management
- Minimum of 3 years delivery experience in advanced modeling environment: strong understanding of statistical concepts and predictive modeling. (e.g., AI neural networks, multi-scalar dimensional models, logistic regression techniques, machine-based learning, big data platforms, SQL, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years experience with predictive analytics tools, including at least two of the following: R, SAS, Alteryx, Python, Spark, and Tableau
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with consulting or implementing transformational change
- Experience in the analysis of marketing databases using SAS or other statistical modeling tools.
- Experience in the following areas: Applied Statistics/Econometrics, Statistical Programming, Database Management & Operations, Digital, Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Possess a blend of marketing acumen, consulting expertise and analytical capabilities that can create value and insights for our clients.