Position: Artificial Intelligence Engineer - Consultant
The digital revolution is changing everything. Its everywhere transforming how we work and play. Accenture Digitals 36,000 professionals are driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, youll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Applied Intelligence, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. We apply sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomesto improve their performance and disrupt their markets. Accenture Applied Intelligence is a leader in big data analytics, with deep industry and technical experience. We provide services and solutions that include Analytics Advisory, Data Science, Data Engineering and Analytics-as-a-Service.
As an AI engineer, you will facilitate the transfer of advanced AI technologies from the research labs to the domain testbeds and thus the real world. You will participate in the full research to deployment pipeline. You will help conceptualize and develop research experiments, and then implement the systems to execution these experiments. You will lead or work with a team and interact closely with deep experience machine learning engineering and research and the industry partners. You will attend reading groups and seminars, master research techniques and engineering practices, and design research tools and experimental testbeds. You will apply state-of-the-art AI algorithms, explore new solutions, and build working prototypes. You will also learn to deploy the systems and solutions at scale.
- Use Deep Learning and Machine Learning to create scalable solutions for business problems.
- Deliver Deep Learning/Machine Learning projects from beginning to end, including business understanding, data aggregation, data exploration, model building, validation and deployment.
- Define Architecture Reference Assets - Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and previous work experience to delivery consistently high quality work. Deliver written or oral status reports regularly. Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients. Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Work hands on to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer environments. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Solution and Proposal Alignment - Through a formal sales process, work with the Sales team to identify and qualify opportunities. Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, as is and to be scenarios.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Use considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Bachelors degree in AI, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Physics.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in production deployed solutions using artificial intelligence or machine learning techniques.
- Minimum of 1 years previous consulting or client service delivery experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with system integration architectures, private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, transformation experience
- Minimum of 1 year of full lifecycle deployment experience
- Masters or PhD in Analytics, Statistic or other quantitative disciplines
- Deep learning architectures: convolutional, recurrent, autoencoders, GANs, ResNets
- Experience in Cognitive tools like Microsoft Bot Framework & Cognitive Services, IBM Watson, Amazon AI services
- Deep understanding of Data structures and Algorithms
- Deep experience in Python, C# (.NET), Scala
- Deep knowledge with MxNet, CNTK, R, H20, TensorFlow, PyTorch
- Highly desirable to have experience in: cuDNN, NumPY, SciPy
- Recent success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Ability to travel extensively
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You will make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves 94 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500.
- You will be an integral part of a market-leading analytics organization, including the largest and most diversified group of digital, technology, business process and outsourcing professionals in the world. You can leverage our global team to support analytics innovation workshops, rapid capability development, enablement and managed services.
- You will have access to Accentures deep industry and functional expertise. We operate across more than 40 industries and have hundreds of offerings addressing key business and technology issues. Through our global network, we bring unparalleled experience and comprehensive capabilities across industries and business functions, and extensive research on the worlds most successful companies. You will also be able to tap into the continuous innovation of our Accenture Technology Labs and Innovation Centers, as well as top universities such as MIT through our academic alliance program.
- You will have access to distinctive analytics assets that we use to accelerate delivering value to our clients including more than 550 analytics assets underpinned by a strong information management and BI technology foundation. Accenture has earned more than 475 patents and patents pending globally for software assets, data- and analytic-related methodologies and content.
- As the worlds largest independent technology services provider, we are agnostic about technology but have very clear viewpoints about what is most appropriate for a clients particular challenge. You will have access to our alliances with market-leading technology providers and collaborative relationships with emerging players in the analytics and big data spacethe widest ecosystem in the industry. These alliances bring together Accentures extensive analytics capabilities and alliance providers technology, experience and innovation to power analytics-based solutions.
- You will have access to the best talent. Accenture has a team of more than 36,000 digital professionals including technical architects, big data engineers, data scientists and business analysts, as well as user digital strategists and experience designers.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here: Benefits .
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.