BI Analyst II
Vinings, GA 30339
3 month contract-to-hire
As the Business Intelligence Analyst for the Business Analytics organization, you'd be responsible for developing data solutions in conjunction with key initiatives driven by the different business groups within the organization. You'll be working directly with SQL and Tableau, and other tools that are being used in conjunction to make data and spreadsheets understandable to non-IT colleagues. The teams are broken into different groups, such as Marketing, Customer Care, Experience and Finance, and as the Sr. Analyst, you are responsible for building reports and providing insights to those units.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Statistics, or closely-related degree.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience of advanced SQL development and troubleshooting experience.
- Proven track record of business analysis, requirement definition and solution delivery. Examples will be requested during interview.
- Data Visualization experience (Tableau / Cognos / SSRS) strongly preferred
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various functional areas, including Tech Ops, Care, Marketing and Finance
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and a positive attitude
- Functions as a liaison between the client, community, and internal IT and/or external software vendors to develop system solutions to processing systems or business problems.
- Develop data solutions in conjunction with key initiatives within the organization.
- Analyze and revise existing system logic difficulties and documentation, as necessary.
- Reviews project proposals, including gathering facts, analyzing data, and preparing project overview which compares alternatives in terms of cost, time, availability of equipment, and personnel, etc. Recommends course of action.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Identifies and assesses probable interactions of related computer systems and predicts impact of a change in assigned system.
- Ensures data quality and integrity across data-specific application implementations.
- Supports the testing team and business users in validating that the programs meet the requirements.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Perks of the Opportunity:
- Grow a longterm career with a highly reputable Fortune 500 global media and technology company leading in innovation
- Work out of a brand-new office building in a great location (includes onsite Starbucks, gym, and cafeteria)
- Free parking with convenient access to a wide variety of restaurants and shops
- 1 work-from-home day each week!