As a Data Reporting Analyst, you'll be supporting and enhancing our clients HR data analytics needs using various data systems analytical techniques as well as fulfilling reporting requirements.
Through this opportunity, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of one of the largest, nonprofit health care systems in the country and the leading nonprofit provider of hospital services in all the communities they serve.
This position provides analysis and builds complex reports and/or data repositories and other presentation materials and may be expected to lead project teams. The incumbent must have significant knowledge about cross functional departments in order to serve as a liaison and provide relevant guidance or leadership.
This position is responsible for and/or participates in creating data definitions, validating data, retrieving data from systems, merging data from multiple sources, participating or reviewing technical documentation, report configuration, creating training materials and facilitating or leading cross functional teams through projects and/or issues to achieve desired results.
- Must possess strong knowledge as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelors Degree in Statistics, Epidemiology, Computer Sciences, Process Engineering, Business or related field.
- Strong technical skills (SQL/Ansi SQL, SAS, Excel, Tableau etc.).
- Experience with SAS or SSRS (SSAS, SSRS, SSMS,
- Preferred Qualifications -- Experience with department specific software (Cerner, NextGen, Centricity, Peribirth, TSI, and Quality Advisor), including advanced integrated or independent report writing applications.
- Analyzes and reports on complex customer needs.
- Manages and support the identification and research of new developments and uses of current systems and applications, as well as upgraded systems and applications such as Teradata, SAS and Tableau.
- Participates in cross-functional teams and/or leads projects with regional or enterprise-wide scope to implement system changes. This may also include providing oversight, change management, general work direction or leadership to individuals on team.
- Conducts regular meetings with stake holders and uploads necessary documents to the shared information repositories, such as Sharepoint.
- Serves as a liaison and expert resource for data availability and reporting.
- Maintains optimal operation of departmental reports in partnership with IT or external software vendor, as appropriate. This may include leading the implementation, maintenance, testing and/or functional design.
- Keeps current on industry, standards and regulatory/compliance issues within assigned areas. Provides system and reporting consultation on these issues to customers.
- Creates presentations and/or reports for management involving significant analysis of multiple or complex data sources.
- Conducts analysis with knowledge of statistics, modeling, and data manipulation, to drive organization results.