Remedy Analytics is looking for a VP of Engineering to lead a growing technical team, manage current offerings while advancing future product and service capabilities through technology and innovation.
- Vision and strategy to develop the company’s technical resources in alignment with business goals. The ideal candidate has a passion for product development.
- Able to make critical decisions on behalf of technical team
- Supervise, build and improve system infrastructure, data quality, and product performance to ensure quality, efficiency, and performance at scale
- Strong technical background encompassing knowledge in all of the following areas:
- Database Administration
- Machine Learning
- Automated data processing
- Quality Assurance
- ETL (Extract, Transform & Load)
- Desire and ability to grow with the position
- Demonstrated leadership skills that can inspire and grow a team. A history of helping others succeed, learn and grow as developers.
- This position has the potential to grow into a CTO role at a rapidly growing company.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures including experience data modeling, Oracle preferred
- Experience turning data into insight through analysis
- Experience administering enterprise level software
- Passionate about using machine learning, AB testing and other advanced analytics to improve products
- Ability to lead and mentor a team in agile development environment
- Strong problem solving and technology strategy capabilities
- Substantial knowledge of data security and privacy measures
- Prior management experience with mixed skill level teams
- Ability to discover and implement technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Ability to communicate strategy to management, investors and key stakeholders
- Java and Python skills
- Full-stack or back-end concentrations are desired
Nice to have:
- Experience in or passion for the healthcare, life sciences or drug benefits industries
- Working knowledge of HIPAA compliance
- Experience with Hadoop and related database infrastructure
- Degrees in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent work experience