Moley has created the world's first robotic kitchen. Featuring an advanced, fully functional robot integrated into a beautifully designed, professional kitchen, it cooks with the skill and flair of a master chef. The prototype was premiered to widespread acclaim at Hanover Messe, the international robotics show.
Looking for a vibrant office, startup environment, free office snacks, and drinks? Variety of wonderful people from different cultures/countries? This job might be for you then!
A role has become available for robotics software expert to join our product development team. The candidate will work both individually and in a small team to develop high-quality software to be included in our flagship product.
Skills & Requirements:
- B.S. / M.S. / PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, or related field
- 2+ years of C++ development experience
Any of these below would be a great add on:
- Robotics Experience (ROS, Manipulation, Algorithms, Inverse Kinematics, Grasping, Path-Planning)
- Computer Vision Experience (3D Pose Estimation, Object Recognition, Stereoscopy)
- Agile Experience
We take good care of our people. If you are the one for Moley Robotics, this is what we’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Proven equipment
- Possible remote days/flexible schedule
- We would consider remote work if the candidate is willing to travel once a month to London
- You will work in a scrum-based agile development cycle.
- You will be working alongside founder, researchers, and engineers to design and build worlds first robotic kitchen unit.
- We are flexible in a permanent position or contract work.