Dutch Analytics specializes in the development of predictive maintenance solutions for major industrial players. We develop scalable software solutions that facilitate development, testing and implementation of machine learning models.
Dutch Analytics kick-started in December 2016 and has since then been able to develop products and services, which have attracted interest from a steeply inclining number of customers. An example of our applications is the prediction of railway switch failures in The Netherlands, which has one of the most dense railway networks in the world. Moreover, we are actively expanding our predictive maintenance applications into various other industries, both in and outside of the Netherlands.
Our fast-growing team consists of young, creative and open-minded people with various backgrounds who all share a fascination for solving relevant real-world problems with machine learning.
The job – what makes working with us fun?
- Being part of the data science team on building great solutions for our customers
- Meet with the client to formulate the data science problem and translate this to our platform
- Research & Development on cutting-edge machine and deep learning algorithms for customer projects and to expand our internal toolset
- Maintain knowledge on the latest emerging machine learning techniques
- Add experience to the team and share your knowledge
- You are part of a small, agile, multidisciplinary team of experienced data scientists, and data and software engineers.
- You are constantly innovating. You keep evaluating the algorithms and look for new ways to improve them.
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself and experiment with new ideas and side projects.
- Academic background in Engineering, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Strong interest in machine and deep learning, and experience in applying this to industry challenges.
- 3+ years of working experience in the field of data science and experience with the industry.
- Experience working with deep learning techniques with time series data.
- You enjoy experimenting and don’t give up easily.
- You’re a team player and you like to share knowledge with others, leadership skills are a plus.
- A feel for business strategy.
- Good communication skills.
- A hands-on working mentality.
- You can’t wait to work at a fast-growing start up and build great things together.
- Adequate experience in playing table tennis or pool is considered a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of an international and enthusiastic team in a fast-growing start up, building great things together!
- All the hardware you need.
- Room for self-development.
- The opportunity to be around interesting people, full-time!
- Team activities, trips (and... drinks!)
- Prime office location in The Hague, next to the station Laan van NOI, with excellent lunch options
- A competitive salary (obviously).