As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
We are looking for a motivated and hands-on developer that wants to be an active part in developing the #1 tool for Amazon success! If you are into solving complex tasks with an analytical mindset and always strive for the best solution as quickly as possible, this job is for you!
- Be building micrsoservices that handle billions of data-points
- Design and implement the API and DB architecture
- Work closely with our Product Team to define the best user experience for our customers
- Have 3+ years of experience with production-level Java 8
- Have 3+ years experience of production-level Relational Databases
- Are familiar with Spring, Spring Boot, Hiberbate/JPA Frameworks
- Are familiar with Messaging, Rest, Multithreading, Caching
- Are familiar with AWS, Maven, Git, Jira
- Have basic knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Have experience in Data-Mining, Machine-Learning for Automation, which can be a big plus
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Remote working budget
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Participation in our annual company trip - this year, we went to Lisbon!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!