Revenue Analytics, Inc.
As a Software Engineer II on our Solution Operations Team, youll collaborate on cross-functional project teams to solve some of todays most pressing business problems for Fortune 500 companies. Youll own the full stack technical implementation of large scale innovative solutions, and youll help build our intellectual property portfolio by being a key contributor to our cloud-based Big Data Analytics Platform.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in an information sciences, computer science or engineering field
- 3 years of experience developing product based applications or frameworks used by product development teams
- Strong interest in working with AWS; ideally with one or more AWS certifications
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- In depth knowledge of at least one modern programming language, Python strongly preferred
- Understanding of the importance of Unit Tests and a desire to implement them
- Desire to develop software that makes a significant impact on developer and data analyst efficiency
- Strong distaste for performing repetitive tasks and seeing others do the same
- Demonstrated interest in data science, ETL/ELT, machine learning or cloud computing
- Knowledge of modern open source tools and frameworks
- General interest in craft of software development or other computing related disciplines
Why Join Revenue Analytics?
Because you have exceptional talents in business strategy, math and statistics, or software engineering and you want to be part of a fun and highly collaborative team that creates analytical solutions to eliminate the unknowns in business problems for world-renowned companies.
Outstanding Benefits & Perks
- Competitive market based salary + incentive bonus
- Paid medical insurance, dental and vision coverage for both you and your family
- 401k plan with immediate vesting and generous employer match
- Paid time off includes 3+ weeks vacation, 8 national holidays, and paid sick time
- Company issued cell phone and laptop to employee
- Flexible office hours
- Defined career path with a coach to foster your growth
- Life insurance, long and short term disability coverage
- Paid maternity leave for new mothers and paternity leave for new fathers
- Paid immigration and sponsorship processing for foreign nationals
- Gym membership reimbursement