You will be responsible for driving solid design and architecture and writing excellent code in cooperation with the Lead Developer and the rest of the agile team. You will share your passion with your peers in a top-skilled agile team and participate in the development and continuous improvement of the Cloudeon Digital Factory.
- Write excellent code!
- Do all the normal stuff, when writing maintainable, operational cloud-based software services: Make solid software design and architecture.
- Ensure integrity of software solutions, design, implement, test, document, deploy.
- Continuously implement improvements through refinements and refactoring.
- Evaluate new technologies, software services and components.
- Develop and communicate design and architecture guidelines, principles and vision to drive adoption of core services, technologies and standards.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to peers in the team.
- Expert in .NET/C# and with abilities to quickly adopt other languages and platforms when needed
- Expert knowledge of data structures and database technologies including RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Profound experience with DevOps including automation and CI/CD, Source Control, Release and Configuration Management
- Profound understanding of security/access control, scalability, high availability, and concurrency patterns
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Deep experience with Microsoft Azure PaaS/FaaS and SaaS.
- Experience in building and supporting complex, high-concurrency SaaS solutions.
- Clear understanding of infrastructure design including; private-, hybrid- and public cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage.
- Experience with Big Data, Machine Learning, AI is a plus
- Certified Scrum Developer is a plus
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus
Education and experience
- You are a newly graduate or have a few years of experience as Software Developer
- BS with preferred MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Team player with passion for sharing and improving
- Solid experience in Scrum and Agile development methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Certified Scrum Product Owner is a plus
At Cloudeon you will work with some of the industry’s most talented engineers, developers and thought leaders in a high performance and fast-growing company.
We offer an informal and dynamic workplace, where we work together as a team to deliver excellence within our specialized area.
We care about personal and professional development of our employees. Not only do we promote learning by doing, we also encourage our employees to take training courses in line with their career objectives.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
Please apply through the link below and send us your resume and a simple 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us. If you have further questions feel free to reach out to our IT Recruiter Maria Borgensgaard at +45 70 70 11 33.