Senior Data Engineer
New York, NY
Seva is a modern-day knowledge management platform that aggregates real-time data from today's most commonly used applications to give knowledge workers instantaneous access to the most critical information they need to do their jobs.
Founded in 2017, Seva is a venture-backed NYC startup located in the heart of Union Square.
As a Senior Data Engineer at Seva you will be responsible for building and maintaining highly scalable data pipelines that directly impact the accuracy and performance of our search intelligence and recommendations platform.
- Design scalable ETL processes from various 3rd parties to ingestion into our data store.
- Contribute to the resilient monitoring and logging of our data pipeline.
- Research workflow management and orchestration tools as needed.
- Provide integration and preparation of new data sources.
- Help diagnose/fix production issues as they arise.
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing data solutions in a production environment such as AWS.
- Proficient in Python, Go, JVM based, or other server side languages.
- Familiarity with Docker and AWS.
- Good testing habits.