What you will do and learn
- Work alongside our CTO and take responsibility for the company and your own learning journey
- Manage own projects from writing high-quality code to documentation and testing
- CI, deployment and integration of additional AWS services into our infrastructure to further utilize analytical and optimization potential
What you will do, will be heavily dependent on both your skills, experience, and personal development goals.
What you should bring to the table
- Most of all, curiosity and personal fit with current team
- Experience in the AWS ecosystem (EB, EC2, Lambda, Infrastructure, Data pipelines)
- Experience in Ruby on Rails and React (comparable languages do qualify)
- Ideally, experience with machine learning, python, sagemaker
We believe in talent and curiosity. Relevant experience in at least partial areas is a big plus, however.