We are looking for Data Scientist. This candidate must have a strong background in statistics and be familiarised with developing and implementing automated risk scorecards and decision models for credit risk and fraud. This is a senior hire with a competitive base salary and potential equity interest on offer for the right candidate. The data scientist will be expected to work together with our CTO on the development of machine learning predictive credit assessment models as well as new innovative, big data solutions required by various financial services participants.
What we’re looking for
- PhD degree in a quantified field (Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Biostatistics, Engineering, Physics, etc.)
- An experienced background in the credit, lending and risk management industry.
- Understanding of design, building and implementing regular and automated scorecard models
- Ability to Apply AI / machine learning and other techniques to minimise manual intervention
- Understanding and having real experience with statistical analysis, algorithm development, and advanced machine learning techniques
- A proven, demonstrable track record of experience solving real problems using data mining
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, statistics and programming.
- Knowing Python, R, SQL, Java, Scala, Bash
- Knowing Matlab, SAS
- Knowing HBase, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Spark, Splunk
- Attractive remuneration, training and professional career growth
- Unique experience in Fin-Tech industry, with a leading, fast-growing company, that excels in employing technical advantage in marketing, distribution and risk management of product suite
- Good atmosphere at work and a comfortable working environment