The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Linked Data technologies. SWC's renowned PoolParty Software Platform is used in large enterprises, Government Organizations, NPOs and NGOs around the globe to extract meaning from big data.
Semantic Web Company values loyality, intelligence and innovation and rewards strong performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer great work-life balance and a culture that is cutting-edge, collaborative and fun. If you are interested in making an immediate impact in a growing company, we invite you to apply today.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- exciting and challenging development activities around our core product PoolParty
- innovative projects around web-based solutions for data portals and information systems
- company with a growth rate of over 20% p.a and serving many global 500 companies as customers
- an international and highly diverse working environment dealing with innovative information technologies like artificial intelligence
- a collegial and professional working environment with flat hierarchies in an attractive office
- an exciting position in an agile and modern working environment
- training opportunities in the field internet and web technologies
- well-paid and challenging position with interesting development opportunities
- Java Software development in the areas of taxonomy- and ontology management and text mining
- supporting the R&D efforts of the Semantic Web Company
- work with RDF graph-databases and linked data technologies
- further development of the PoolParty platform architecture
- completed university studies in IT or adequate practical experience
- several years of experience and very good knowledge of Java development (and associated frameworks and libraries)
- profound expertise with some knowledge technologies like graph databases, text mining, ontology engineering, machine learning etc.
- willingness to educate yourself about web-based Information Management, Semantic Web and Linked Data
- creativity, teamwork and communication skills
The offered gross salary is in the range of EUR 45.000 to 55.000 p.a. - an overpayment is possible, depending on education, skills and work experience.
SEND YOUR FULL APPLICATION TO:
Semantic Web Company
c/o Andreas Koller
Mariahilfer Strasse 70/8