Quantcast is hiring a Senior Modeling Scientist to work on the Audience Platform team in our Seattle office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Senior Modeling Scientist, you will use our large datasets, computational power, and analytic tools to build high quality and diverse products to support Quantcast’s position as a world-class leader in advertising. You will help lead our efforts in crafting, implementing and operating large scale machine learning systems in a production environment.
The Audience Platform team is developing ground breaking platforms combine our vast first-party dataset with third-party data to provide the highest quality demographic and behavioral analysis of digital audiences on the market.
- Design, develop and operate statistical models and algorithms to deliver quality at scale.
- Investigate modeling issues, identify root causes, and design solutions
- Prototype solutions, conduct data analyses to tackle large-scale inference problems, improve existing insight products and introduce new products to delight our customers
- Work multi-functionally with other teams to develop standard methodologies in model building and validation
- Mentor modeling scientists & software engineers to grow their careers and improve their skills
- M.S in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Fluency in Java, C++, Python or similar object oriented programming language
- Strong analytical, planning and communication skills
- Experience developing production software
- Experience in Distributed Computing / MapReduce