Are you the type of engineer who punches juke boxes to make the music start? Do you consider riding your motorcycle off into the a sunset a personal hobby? Is architecting a system from the ground up no big deal to you? We're looking for full-time software engineer to make this happen.
We are on a mission to revolutionize Sales industry using data science. Our product helps our customers to collect and enrich their target prospects. Our internal data processing combines human intelligence and data science to enable our customers to find perfect contact information and save to their existing platforms like Salesforce, etc.
- We are at an exciting stage in our growth. We are getting traction with big customers, scaling out, and solving increasingly complex engineering problems.
- Our systems are mostly written in Scala. We have used Kafka as backbone to communicate between our API server and micro-services. Smart architecture design is crucial in order to guarantee our micro-services based systems run smoothly and reliably.
- We have very complex integrations with 3rd parties systems like Salesforce, Gmail and etc. These integrations are core to what we're offering to our customers.
- This position will involve the development and deployment of machine learning technology in areas such as email signature extraction, account recommendation, company domain searching, natural language processing etc.
- This position will involve collecting training and test data set using DB scripts or Spark scripts.
- This position will involve writing APIs for clients to utilize your trained models.
Scala, Python, Keras, Kafka, Spark, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Hyperledger, Docker
We want team members with attributes like:
- Focus on delivering value to the customer
- Strong belief in collaboration
- Passion that drives you to execute and innovate
- Ability to self-manage and take ownership of a feature
- Ability to juggle many projects and responsibilities
- Extremely entrepreneurial and self-driven
- Not afraid of a steep learning curve
- Passionate about building a big business that transforms the sales industry
- Exceptional at writing scalable, production-ready code
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Avoid over-engineering
- Simple designs and fast execution
- Discipline in following process and documenting your work
These personality traits define the culture we are building and are more important to us than a particular set of technical skills.
If you join LeadIQ, you will learn a lot: In terms of technical ability there are many cool tools, technologies, patterns and other great developers that will sharpen your skills. Personally you be given the chance to step up, lead and make your mark in a growing startup as we tackle the challenges in our next phase of growth.
On the technical front, we need you skilled in:
- Analyze source data and data flows, working with structured and unstructured data
- Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships and trends
- Apply AI/Machine Learning technology to solve real-world problems
- Communicate and present models to customers and product team
- Coordinating with fellow engineering team to make product features that our customers will love to use
- At least one functional language. We're using Scala (or experience in e.g. Haskell or Clojure). You'll write Scala code to create APIs to access ML models.
- Python language. Our ML models are built with open source libraries that mostly use Python.
- Concurrency (futures, actors, basic understanding of threads).
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Physics or related field
- 2+ years of experience with Machine Learning techniques and tools to include one or more of the following: classification, clustering, regression or neural networks
- 1+ years of experience with Spark, Kafka, or Elastic Search
- 2+ years of experience of functional programming with Scala, Haskell or Clojure
- Demonstrated ability in the application of Machine Learning/AI in real-world industrial settings with large scale data
- Experience with Agile software development
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Comfortable working in an environment where problems are not always well-defined
So if you feel like you're a good fit for us, drop us a line! We love meeting developers who are excited by our product!