We’re seeking a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join us in building our predictive models and our data science team. You will get to work with some of the most interesting data sets and have the freedom and responsibility to help shape our core products from initial data exploration to production models. You will design and implement the foundation of our predictive models and work closely with other team members to test the accuracy in local markets.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer you will:
Skills & Requirements
- Design and develop models to predict trends in residential real estate transactions.
- Develop, train, test, deploy and iterate models on large scale machine learning systems.
- Evaluate, improve and iterate on the performance of existing ML models.
- Explore new data which can impact the model predictions.
- Assess models accuracy and the impact of data quality on the precision of the price predictions.
- Apply and integrate model predictions to our new and existing products.
- Communicate model outcome to the rest of the team.
We’re looking for teammates who have:
- Must be U.S. based.
- MS or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Passion for machine learning and deep learning.
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience including coding, testing, troubleshooting, and deployment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with building production end-to-end machine learning models at scale.
- Strong Knowledge of machine learning frameworks, particularly TensorFlow, a good understanding of the inner working of the frameworks.
- Programming proficiency in Python.
- Knowledge of SQL (MySQL or Postgres).
- Strong desire to contribute to a rapidly growing startup and being comfortable with learning new tools and technologies.