Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The digital revolution is changing everything. Its everywhere transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, youll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, youll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. Youll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.Job Description
Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
As an AI Technical Architect, you will work closely with the client teams to define and architect the solution for our clients. This will include estimating the components required to provide a comprehensive AI solution that meets and exceeds the clients expectations delivering tangible business value to our clients.
Direct and influence client Bot/Virtual Agent architecture, solutioning and development
Create and maintain client reference architecture and solution assets as well as code libraries.
Lead, collaborate and work efficiently amongst a team of developers and designers.
Work autonomously and be comfortable building projects from start to finish
Provide consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective digital solutions. Understand and translate customer needs into business and technology solutions via the range of leading digital methodologies and/or solutions that drive business value. Drive discussions and provide consultation around digital transformation, the customer digital journey, functional/application designs and ensure technology and business solutions represent business requirements.
The candidate is expected to deliver cognitive applications that solve/augment business issues using leading AI technology frameworks. They will be expected to provide technical & administrative leadership to the team and also status reporting of deliverables to leadership/client.
Candidates must be willing to travel up to 80%Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Technical Science or 10+ years of IT/Programming experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience with system integration architectures, private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, transformation experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in solutioning for Artificial Intelligence use cases, plus web application development & systems integration experience e.g. REST/SOAP
- Prior solutioning experience with No SQL databases, data streaming and integrating unstructured data
Professional Skill Requirements
- Hands on experience in one or more of the following AI technologies:
- Machine/Deep Learning machine learning algorithms and platforms, neural network
- Language Natural Language Processing, machine translation, emotion detection, language detection, classification
- Vision computer vision, object recognition/tracking, face/gender/age/emotion recognition, OCR/handwriting recognition
- Sound audio processing, Speech To Text/ Diarization, speech recognition, text to speech, emotion detection, language detection, sound recognition, gender/age detection, speaker detection
- AI solutions Virtual Agents, Robotic Process Automation, intelligent case processing, Video Analytics, Unique Identity/ biometrics, inference engines, stream monitoring, intelligent search, ontologies/knowledge representations
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platform, e.g. IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure, Google Api.Ai, Facebook Wit.Ai, Chatbots using Microsoft Bot Framework
- Knowledge and experience of key machine learning and deep learning framework, e.g. Tensorflow, Caffe, CNTK, commercial technologies/platforms, etc
- Experience in working at major Technology Consulting firms, AI Technology firms
- Web UI and dashboard design experience
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management, especially in Big Data trends
- Prior experience with Robotic Process Automation is a plus
- Experience working in a DevOps environment, and using industry standard tools (GIT/OneStash, JIRA)
- Exposure to rules engines e.g. drools, ESBs e.g. MuleSoft & integration with enterprise systems
- Able to explain technical concepts in a non-technical language
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.